Main Menu

Decemberween Party

Started by Turboplant, November 30, 2011, 12:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboplant

Don't post here if you don't got a festive icon, dawg. :I

I notice people always take their stock icon and shoop it up with Christmas stuff.

SO BRING OUT YOUR DEAD, UA, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

leviathan

What do you mean by "festive"?
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: leviathan;2404What do you mean by "festive"?
I think he means adding something to make it fit to the season, like adding Christmas lights or a menorah.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

I'll just re use my last year icon...yea..

SuperKamiGuru

Don't be hatin' on the poor editing, not only is it supposed to be like that, I also suck at editing pictures.
Pecking order...

RockCambo

Didn't do this festive Steam avatar thing last year, so I did an internet and therefore did it this year.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Turboplant

Quote from: SuperKamiGuru;2432 Don't be hatin' on the poor editing, not only is it supposed to be like that, I also suck at editing pictures.
WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD AT

I ♥ This.

--- Update ---

Quote from: RockCambo;2438Didn't do this festive Steam avatar thing last year, so I did an internet and therefore did it this year.
Yeah, but you have to wear it, too.

Y'all can't just pull up x-mas images. It's all about the seasonal swag.

static2601

Quote from: Turboplant;2398SO BRING OUT YOUR DEAD, UA, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
What are you trying to say here?

Dark

I had fun making these:

I'm set to go.

RockCambo

You forgot Opposite Day....

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Turboplant

Quote from: static2601;2508What are you trying to say here?
"Bring out your dead!" Is a Monty Python quote. Quoted explicitly for absurdity.

Static I made this for you...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25[/ATTACH]

It's forum compatible, and usable as an icon. There's no obligation to use it, I just want you to know how thankful I am of the work you do for [UA]! Merry Decemberween, clan!

RockCambo

Quote from: Turboplant;2579Static I made this for you...

It's forum compatible, and usable as an icon. There's no obligation to use it, I just want you to know how thankful I am of the work you do for [UA]! Merry Decemberween, clan!

Dear *insert deity you may or may not worship* that is just great.

Turboplant

Quote from: RockCambo;2590Dear *insert deity you may or may not worship* that is just great.
Yeah, thank god for GIMP's Optimization for Animation, the file size was twice what it was before I optimized it.

static2601

Quote from: Turboplant;2575"Bring out your dead!" Is a Monty Python quote. Quoted explicitly for absurdity.

Static I made this for you...

Nice of you to make me a festive avatar. I was gonna make one, but I've been too busy. Thanks.

Turboplant

Quote from: static2601;2608Nice of you to make me a festive avatar. I was gonna make one, but I've been too busy. Thanks.
*GASP*

I am so glad you like it! :D

(Now if only Flapjack would get off his ass and give me the icon he wanted me to spoof, like he asked me to three or so days ago.)

--- Update ---

Does anyone else want a spoofed icon? I'm writing Christmas cards, too...

Bighead2496

Quote from: Turboplant;2611*GASP*I am so glad you like it! :D(Now if only Flapjack would get off his ass and give me the icon he wanted me to spoof, like he asked me to three or so days ago.)--- Update ---Does anyone else want a spoofed icon? I'm writing Christmas cards, too...
you could just google flapjack from the show and christmas it up. and if you could make mine alittle christmas-y i would very much appreicate it

leviathan

Quote from: Bighead2496;2620you could just google flapjack from the show and christmas it up. and if you could make mine alittle christmas-y i would very much appreicate it
I really don't think that's the picture he was talking about
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Turboplant

Quote from: lulks;2624http://www.megadeth.com/christmascard09/1.jpg

C
ould you resize this for me?
Something like this? [ATTACH=CONFIG]26[/ATTACH]

Quote from: Bighead2496;2620you could just google flapjack from the show and christmas it up. and if you could make mine alittle christmas-y i would very much appreicate it
Like, your forum icon? With just that emblem? I'll try to work something out.

Bighead2496

Quote from: Turboplant;2630Like, your forum icon? With just that emblem? I'll try to work something out.
danke turbo. and a very Happy new christmahanakwanza to you!

Turboplant

Also, I wanted to bring to everyone's attention this thing:

It is an album containing chiptune remixes of your favorite Christmas carols, with some small Easter eggs hidden inside.
You can listen to the album for free, or buy it for $3 USD.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

Quote from: Turboplant;2633Sure. Do you have a higher res version of that icon?
no i got it off google. sorry

Turboplant

I need someone cool to play Spiral Knights by. :I

--- Update ---

Quote from: Bighead2496;2659no i got it off google. sorry
I think your icon is going to turn out different than the rest, be that good or bad, I cannot say.

--- Update ---

Dragon, stop conjoining my posts, you're fucking up the text.

--- Update ---

QuoteLast edited by DragonMasterNYC; Today at 07:23 PM.                                             
I do not want to see that message again.