Main Menu

Decemberween Party

Started by Turboplant, November 30, 2011, 12:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

If the system doesn't do it I will, if there is one thing I hate it's double post so live with it.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Soda

Quote from: static2601;2730
At first glance, that scared me shitless.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Turboplant

Oh gooooooooooood.
D:

lulks

That is full of win
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Shikers

I'm just here for the Homestar reference.

Then again, would anyone mind making me one? I'm afraid my 'ability to create art' skills are... less than par.
If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

Turboplant

Quote from: Shikers;2747I'm just here for the Homestar reference.

Then again, would anyone mind making me one? I'm afraid my 'ability to create art' skills are... less than par.
I will gladly oblige. Just supply me with the stock image.

--- Update ---

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29[/ATTACH]
It took me forever to settle on a design. I'm not really happy with this one, working with emblems is tricky!
Left: 150ms delay
Right 100ms delay

--EDIT--
for bighead, duh.

--- Update ---
Okay, that fucking tears it. I'll be back when I get a letter of apology from Dragon. See you chumps an eternity from now.

Flapjack

i love the red eyes on it
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Flapjack

Quote from: Turboplant;2768Okay, that fucking tears it. I'll be back when I get a letter of apology from Dragon. See you chumps an eternity from now.
would it be wrong if i luaghed that he got mad over dragon editting a post?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

I have nothing to apologize for since I am the only one that looks out for these forums and enforce the rules.

By all means Flapjack laugh he's been making a big fuss over nothing. If I was a real ass I would just delete his post or ban him, but unlike an irrational kid I leave him be.

static2601

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;2777I have nothing to apologize for since I am the only one that looks out for these forums and enforce the rules.

By all means Flapjack laugh he's been making a big fuss over nothing. If I was a real ass I would just delete his post or ban him, but unlike an irrational kid I leave him be.
I have no idea what is going on here.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;2795I have no idea what is going on here.
That's ok thanks to a month long investigation of logs and also help form over 20 other forum owners and admins we have found out how people have been bypassing the system.

So I'm sorry for doing my job, but thanks Turbo for helping us fix an old problem. Just remember if your going to post the system will always update the post time and bump the thread. There is no need to try and bypass the system, I think people are smart enough to figure out what your typing if you quote them or direct it towards them.

In the future if anyone bypasses it I will ask you how you did it after I merge your posts, so that I can help out the other admins that I speak to.

Anyway back to this Party you guys got going here.