Main Menu

Minecraft Server has been updated to 1.4.5.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, November 28, 2012, 02:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

After weeks of testing and plugin changes I have finally updated the server to the latest version of Minecraft. Now there are a few things that people need to be mindful of now. All drops have been set back to default Minecraft drops, so yes you will need that pickaxe with silk touch to get back your glass. With that said, please don't break the blazed spawners in the nether other people need to get blazed rods. The Nether and The End have been regenerated so by all means go kill that Dragon and bring us back the egg. Nether portals no longer work in the normally so if you want to make a portal that links to the Nether ask me or MegaSuperGeneral to link you there. Warps have been disabled for players, so please use the Minecarts to get around, and don't depend on /home or /spawn all the time. Now I have reduced the number of plugins so the server should run more smoothly for everyone in a few days, I'm rerendering the maps from scratch. Your RPG stats have not been affected and the plugin still works, you just won't get any xp for all the new 1.4 items. Like always you will notice your doors are messed up so just fix them.

Now I haven't added a new world since it would be usless right now, we already have 3 main worlds to take care of. If you want newer areas you can go walk around Ninny or Assassins world.

Happy Mining,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

aw hell yeah. Been waiting a long time for this. I hope this wont break my sand generator. cant wait to play it. Thanks Dragon!

DamonRageDevil

Thanks Dragon, it cannot be easy to get all the mods updated, Good job!
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.