Main Menu

I will be playing tf2 less now.

Started by accf123, October 18, 2012, 09:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

accf123

I have realized that my laptop can barely online gaming. I lag a lot and that causes me to rage. I'm also to scared to buy other games in fear that my computer will lag MAJORLY while playing them. So i decided I won't be playing tf2 a a lot until I get a computer that handle online gaming. BUT, this doesn't mean i'm leaving the clan. I will try to play tf2 once and while but not a lot. Well that is all I have to say.

From. Accf124 A.K.A Batmang

Tetra

If a laptop is a must, id look for a nice mid-range laptop, and or high end laptop meant and built for gaming. But if you were to get a desktop you might have a better experience, as you add a 100-200$ card that will handle tf2 without any trouble. Alongside other games

static2601

Hey I'd try another server first and see how your ping is and your fps. My map on the server is very poorly optimized due to it only being a test map that everyone liked. What kind of computer do you have? Id like to know how bad your computer has to be to not run TF2.

accf123

It's a compaq laptop. It can play tf2 but only custom maps like orange and mario kart. I'm surprised this thing can even run tf2 to begin with.