Main Menu

Trade requests

Started by Soda, September 05, 2012, 09:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Should we make it a rule about asking for trade? People keep asking for trades when no one wants to trade them and it just gets annoying. You can request a trade in chat ONCE but if no one replies to you, you should shut up and go to another server.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

That IS the rule but no one seems to follow it.

Silent Muffin

Meh, even though I am all for trading, doing it in a non-trading server is actually kinda douchy. I also find that when trading with close friends or people you know, it ends up awkwardly... Especially if the price of a certain item skyrockets like 5-10 keys (Ex. B.M.O.C.) or drops like a rock (Ex. S. Rocket Launcher). Also seeing as I'm usually looking for the weirdest items and selling random odds-and-ends. That's why I stick to TF2WH... X)
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

monkalicious666

There should be a trade chat. I have seen other servers do it and it be quite effective. So we wouldnt have to make it a rule to not ask for trades just give them a proper place to do so.
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

SakanaSama

the chat is a good idea, or you could just implement a 5-10 period between each request, that could even been implemented for micspamming

Cold Assassin

The trade chat is a plugin. I'm pretty sure we should have no problems installing it.