Main Menu

MANN VS MACHINE - UA SERVER - Disk Deletion Wave 8

Started by Tetra, September 04, 2012, 10:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetra

Started out with just me and kratos, then led to me, kratos and codfag, which then led to codfag leaving, and back to me and kratos again, then to me, kratos, and imsmarterthanyou, and then led to waterdragon coming in and assisting us. I counted like 60+ rounds over the course of 3-5 hours of us just trying to beat that level it was an insane night for me then LOL.

[video=youtube;rJ9V5NwGetY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9V5NwGetY[/video]

leviathan

To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Tetra

I never think to invite you. =[ next time though you shall be in my next mvm video I decide to record ^_^

Silent Muffin

Same, though I'm usually not very available, so it's understood. I'm only really "Online" when it says "Online", not when it says "Away" or "Busy"
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

leviathan

Well i am always up for a game of mvm, even if i am already playing something else.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.