Main Menu

Minecraft RPG Server updated to 1.3 & Build server has been shutdown.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, August 19, 2012, 02:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

After a week of testing I can finally say the RPG server has been updated to the latest server so everyone can update their clients to the newest version.

With that said there are a few new things on the server.

Players can have multiple homes 5 max. To set more homes all you need to do is /sethome [name]. After you have added multiple homes you can see the list when you do /home, this also means when you want to go home you will need to type in which one you want to go to. Also the last bed you have been in will take up a slot and will be your default spawn after death.

The portal to Ninnys world no longer works, but you can still get their via a warp sign in the portal shack near spawn. Just right click the sign and you will be sent to Ninnys world free of charge.

Jungle Trees now drop the correct sapling so the tree farm will be filled with jungle trees on the lower level.

Trees no longer have gravity enabled, so if you have a tall tree don't leave the rest of the tree floating in mid air cut it down. Now if you use the Tree Feller ability it will knock down the whole thing.

Cocoa farm will be added to the farm in Central City on the lowest level.

Chat colors are as follows:
White for new players.
Gold for players with build rights.
Orange for administrators.

You will notice that the MOTD has changed. It shows the amount of cash you have, any mail you might have, and also the time in the current world your in.

I would advise everyone to check out /rules and /info when you have time. More info will be added to the lists when it becomes available.

You can also request to teleport to other players just type in /tpa and the name of the player you want to go to. They will accept or deny your request.

The economy system will not be in use just yet, but once I make a proper price list you will be able to buy and sell items and blocks. This doesn't mean you can't trade with villagers since it will not interfere with them.

You will also be able to chat once again with the people who are viewing the map on the website.

The build server has been shutdown indefinitely, but it may show up again on the RPG server as part of another update which may also include a pvp world in the future. As promised though I have uploaded the world files from the build server just over 303MB download. Build.7z (You will need 7zip or WinRar to open it.)

I am still trying to update the Texture pack to 1.3, but the site I use to customize it seems to be having a problem putting the pack together. As soon as they fix the problem on their end I will update the DokuCraft pack we use for the server.

Happy Mining,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

Very nice! I can finally set my home in Winterhold and my main home!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"