Main Menu

Post your desktops!

Started by Tama, July 30, 2012, 03:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Tetra

Silent Muffin

I'm going to give you guys a Treat... INSTEAD of posting my Desktop from My Organized College Computer, I will post the VERY MESSY desktop from my Personal Laptop, For which I have put entirely NO Effort Whatsoever into Cleaning up.

That being said, I reveal to you, the Messiest Desktop Screen Here!! (Only Organized Part is the Folders, and I use the Term "Organized" VERY LOOSELY.) This is where I do all my Modeling and stuff.

Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tetra

That's nothing compared to mine, mines organized chaos. Simply because I do so much shit all the time all the weeks and all the years I can never keep what I do on the desktop completely organized. Just yet at least I am planning to get it more organized. *Look below for the what I didn't want to show you above*!

--- Update ---

lulks

You all have seen NOTHING yet. By far, THIS is the messiest desktop (which is mine).
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

To big to upload since I have 2 screens, over 5MB.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tetra

Oh gawd you win you win!!! Monstrosity! Lol!

Dark

Nice and clean. Whatever does go on my desktop usually doesn't last there.

DragonMasterNYC

Nice one Dark, but here is what's hidden behind Minecraft Static.

God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/bighead2496/
Rather than attepmt to upload both of the dest top pictures i have heres the link

Soda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- Update ---

No life desktop is empty desktop. Also I didn't cram all my crap into a folder; this is my raw desktop.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tetra

Soda be hitting it oldschool XP :D nice.

Soda

I'd sell my soul for a new computer for life. That and living forever.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

imsmarterthanyou98

my desktop has too much stuff lol

lulks

That kind of looks like my desktop before I cleaned it up. Speaking of that, here is my new desktop:
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"