Main Menu

Source Film Maker 1st miniclip!

Started by Tetra, July 12, 2012, 11:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetra

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Tetra

leviathan

Better than the time i tried to make something.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

so did anybody else see the spycrab by the sentry?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Tetra

Nice eyes, there it was actually suppose to be a spy in front of the two heavies but I failed and forgot from shot to shot that my 2nd spy appeared in front of the camera and so was not shown. You hear the 2nd spy during the midway of the shot. :D

static2601

Is there supposed to be a vid here cuz I don't see anything.

Tetra

yea there is suppose to be .. unless something went wrong on your end?! hmm..

static2601

Ok i see the vid now. Im sorry this looks nothing like a "meet the" video. What does SFM actually do? I would think you need to use Max to animate the models or use premade animations that valve made. I don't the best videos will be made in SFM.

Dark

Quote from: static2601;5570Ok i see the vid now. Im sorry this looks nothing like a "meet the" video. What does SFM actually do? I would think you need to use Max to animate the models or use premade animations that valve made. I don't the best videos will be made in SFM.

You can create your own animations in SFM, it would be kind of useless if it didn't.

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tetra

Yes sfm is a hybrid editor very intuitive I must say but also very complicated. I plan to show more features when I learn how to edit it more. I plan to make my own meet the heavy and meet the engineer blooper edits eventually. I didn't show much of its capabilities in this clip only camera change, animation and lipsync edits and well model manipulation.