Main Menu

Random TF2 screenshot thread

Started by Tama, July 02, 2012, 10:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leviathan

What happened to the old screenshot thread?
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Quote from: leviathan;5197What happened to the old screenshot thread?
it died in fire.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Soda

The Baloonicorn makes me not take it seriously when the Pyro is gonna execute someone.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

plus soda weren't you gonna repost the random video thread like 5 months ago?

static2601

I hope he's blowing bubbles out of that thing, not something dangerous.

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;5202I hope he's blowing bubbles out of that thing, not something dangerous.
pyro vison :D

Bighead2496

Quote from: static2601;5202I hope he's blowing bubbles out of that thing, not something dangerous.

Static this the Pyro we are talking about it could make a sponge dangerous...

Silent Muffin

Technically TF Classic, but whatever...

--- Update ---

Also, a Random Wall of Sprays in the Disco room for your Viewing pleasure...
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

static2601

TFC, the best source multiplayer ever. I started playing online multiplayers playing this. Best shit ever. I might play it now.

lulks

Muffin, that last pic. It made me, literally, lol.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

I must say, the HL1 Engine made Team Fortress Classic look rather Dark and somewhat Bizzare... But in the best Way possible.

The models and Character designs look great for their time (1999), But I think the Dark, offsetting Atmosphere is a great contrast to the very developed, comical atmoshpere of TF2... That's what I think they were going for.

Yes, I can't Help but chuckle every time I see that Screenshot... Especially the "HORY SHET" Image....

Not really sure what else to say... So I'll leave you with a Random image of me Playing Poker with Max, Strong Bad, Hoovy, and Tycho..

--- Update ---

Interesting HL1 Screenshot...

Dr. Newell???   Scheduled Chaos Theory??? MOTHER OF GOD....

They knew about HL3 Being a Conspiracy back in 1998 when HL1 Was made!

Well Played, Gaben.... Now it's Your Move...

Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tama

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

how did you get those in pyro vision? what server is that?

Tama

Quote from: static2601;6121how did you get those in pyro vision? what server is that?

It's your server Static.
http://gamebanana.com/tf2/scripts/7606 This is what I used

Silent Muffin

Suddenly... A WILD SUPER MEAT BOY IMAGE APPEARS!!! From the Warp Zone in World 5-7 Where you unlock "The Kid" From I Wanna be the Guy... This level has brought me so much unbearable pain, I wish not to talk of it anymore...

--- Update ---

To go back even Further than TF Classic, I present Quake Team Fortress! I somehow got it to work again recently xD
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tama

DragonMasterNYC

Is Rock ok he looks like he took a lot of arrows to the head.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

static2601

how do i post a picture??? Never works.

Tetra

Quote from: static2601;6826how do i post a picture??? Never works.

Static you have to upload your image to imageshack, then copy the "direct link" it gives you and then post that image URL into the box it gives you when you click on "Insert Image" after that it should work.