Main Menu

UA Clan Background Image.

Started by Tetra, June 22, 2012, 09:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetra

New BG I made out of boredom today, coicidentally the same day "DARK" posts something of the similar kind! lol

Dark

I had no idea you were working on one, sorry. The idea came to mind when I was lurking the forums and realized there was no real consistent logo.

Tetra

No biggie, I was just saying it because it was funny that we both were planning to post something, mainly because I had not also seen anyone do in logo/backgrounds of the UA clan name. Well now we both have made something cool, for the clan image wise haha, Ill probably try to make one TF2 related eventually, because I play in the UA clans TF2 server the most.

DragonMasterNYC

This doesn't really scream UA to me.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Trinity

I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Tetra

Oh, ill try that then next time. I went for a random theme in this background so it was kind of like meh, I was not thinking of "scream UA" basically more like a candy cane abstract thing. Ill try to make a more complex and better one here in a couple of days ;)..

leviathan

I don't really like it not just because its color is wrong but then again the only thing i know about art is drawing my name on the wall with the blood of common infected in l4d2.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Ambrotus