Main Menu

Perma muted

Started by MR.YUM YUMS, June 20, 2012, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR.YUM YUMS

First off i dont think that it was a suprise that im posting a thread about this or that i was perma muted, and

it is no suprise that I was perma muted defining the cercumstanses. I did not want to post another thread

because i was threatend via flapjack by pimpmahine that if I ever went on the forums about me getting muted

by ninny that he would get ninny to ban me or ninny would ban me something along those lines (not that i

belevied him but it did make me worry). That is actually one of the problems i want to adress is me being

constantly threatend by pimpmahine that he will cry to ninny and get me muted gaged or some other bull, and

frankly pimpmahine not only does it to me he does it to everyone else, then him and the people who are on

the list (besides admins) most of the time spam actual spams over the music spammer. Hes acting like the

pre-admin kratos only much worse, and when people on the list do spam they usually spam actual SPAMS and

abuse there non affiliated powers, and he always enforces the list rule even though static did not make it an

offical rule (because its his server not ninnys).

Now on to the main topic on the table I wanted to talk about,

the perma mute, honestly i think ninny was just doing her job but this situation could have been comepletely

avoided in many other routes could have been taken. At first it was not a very big deal that I kept getting

muted for what i think was no real good reason because ninny was allowing other people (permision or not) to

spam but leave me out of it which i find very unfair since everyone has the right to mic spam as long as its

not annoying, which frankly i honestly dont think my spams are (I try my best to make my spams enjoyable).

When ninny posted that list of who could, could not, mic spam that is when everything went to hell, non

admin players that were on the list suddenly thought they were the regulators of who could and who could not

spam even though the list was not official. Also I found the list to be very bias, the admin part was fine but

the non admin players selected were all of ninnys friends, and that is why ninny should not even control the

list and only the server owner admin should control that, hell there shouldnt even be a list, if the spam is fine

and is not annoying the MAJORITY (NOT MINORATY please call a vote) of the people on the server you

shouldnt even mute them, but they also made client mute for a reason. All in all this time im not really going

to call bullshit because i was warned many times to stop, especially by the same admin the other admins dont

really give a shit which makes me think that ninny has some personal bias agenst me and i dont believe in

using personal opinions in a job or job like position. At this point im blabbering like I always do on a thread

starter and please dont move this to the admin only section or close it this, not only conserns me it conserns

eveyone on the TF2 DM Mariokart SpringPrt12 2012 server.

Hell shalth have no fury like mine

Flapjack

With all due respect to every admin i do agree with you yum yums.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Ambrotus

I understand getting muted sucks, but i just dont care for micspam all that much.
We should do something like probation or something, and unmute him, but if micspams start up and people say they dont like it, then do something.

Also, when i first joined, he was micspamming, pimp was telling him to stop as he wasnt on the list and repeated to do so.
It eventually got to a point where they where argueing and pimp was sounding like a butt hurt ass.
(not saying pimp is, as i actually find my self enjoying playing tf2 with him and others even though they seem not to like eachother.)

but, im rather tired with seeing these posts, ( i know there has only been two, but personal messages or some sort of ban appeal section should be where stuff is dealt with.

sorry if i sound bitchy.

Tama

Ok yum yums, Since you can't take the message, You were perma muted because you were warned several times beforehand NOT to mic spam and you did anyway. When someone warns you to stop you fucking stop. But for some reason you can't understand that. If you keep making threads that will only start fires something will be done about you.

DragonMasterNYC

First of all wrong section and secondly Yum Yums what did I say about these walls of text.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

god not this again, im ignoring this until its written properly.

--- Update ---

re opened, why do you keep closing these?

--- Update ---

MR.YUM YUMS

ok i fixed the giant cluster of text

static2601

that list is only a list people that can spam without the threat of getting muted and have followed the rules of mic spamming. Its those we can trust to spam properly.  Just because your not on the list doesnt mean your not allowed to spam. You can spam but you must listen to everyone including admins. The fact that ninny perma muted you, maybe she doesn't like you, you got on her bad side. Im not gonna let a perma mute stand on someone that is a regular spammer and I don't have a major problem with. Maybe we should do a vote to see what players opinions are on your spam. I will reverse the mute but I want you to tell me what the rules of spamming are and I want to be in the server when your unmuted. I want you to learn how to spam properly. If you can't then a no spam policy will be placed on you or you wil be perma muted again.

MR.YUM YUMS

ok so if i got this right the rules of mic spamming are something along thelines of, dont spam over other spamers or people who are talking or so lound no one can talk, no annoying spams like high pitched ones and crap no one really likes, wait for the oppertunity to spam dont play another right after yours, and if it causes you or someone else lag or people complain i should probibly turn it off.

static2601

The official rules will come at a later date. I will post them and make sure that everyone agrees on them. You will also remain muted until these are posted and put in affect. Also ninny must agree to your unmuting before it can happen. So i think you need to prove that you wont be a problem in the future.

--- Update ---

Also, don't make another thread about being muted or whatever. Add to this one.

MR.YUM YUMS

leviathan

I never heard yum yums micspams but all the people on that list just seem to have the same ones and most of the time spam them at once and make the lag so bad its almost unplayable.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

to be fair to pimp doesn't mic spam anything THAT good.

leviathan

Quote from: Flapjack;4989to be fair to pimp doesn't mic spam anything THAT good.

He doesn't micspam anything even slightly unique or good
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Quote from: leviathan;4990He doesn't micspam anything even slightly unique or good
your right he never micspams because all of the things he micspams is just mic spamming over everybody thats really anonnying, plus he acts like a little bitch all the time saying he can perma gag or perma mute thats the only reason why yum yums started this all right yum yums?

MR.YUM YUMS

not entirely flap

--- Update ---

but it is a small fraction of the reason

DragonMasterNYC

Ninny and I are closing them since the issue has been taken care of, there is no reason to keep them open.

A new thread has been added to talk about this issue. http://uaclan.org/forums/showthread.php?649-Mic-Spamming-issue-discussion
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.