Main Menu

So what everyone gaming about?

Started by MegaSuperGeneral, June 14, 2012, 10:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaSuperGeneral

I was just wondering what games everyone was playing other than what we have already listed on the forms already.
I've seen people in Dungeon Defenders, Super Monday Night Combat, Borderlands , Rift, MW3, far cry ,and multiplayer San Andreas,  I personally would like to see more people in Gotham City Imposters. We're somewhat of a clan and I'm sure that we play more games other than TF2. The Clan has personally helped me explore with more multiplayer games, and I hope it's doing the same for other people. I think by listing other games that we play  may help us grow bigger as a clan, and lead to a lot of fun and multiplayer experiences.

In closing remember to kill a friendly once a day.

Dark

If single-player games count, I'm really liking Limbo and Bastion.

Flapjack

i've been playing many games mostly amnesia and mw3 just starting to get back into tf2
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

I play anything really just look at my Raptr account there's OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon open source clone.), APB Reloaded, Ridge Racer, Need for Speed, Burnout list goes on and on. What I wouldn't mind doing is play with another player online for emulated games since the emulators can allow you to do that.

Out of most people hear I play the widest range of games across all genres.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

I play a lot of games.
TF2, Minecraft, Dungeon Defenders, Ultima Online, Borderlands(Game of the Year), DCU, Cave Story+, Gmod, Gmod 13, Gotham City Imposters, Left4Dead 2, Portal 2, Saints Row the Third, Super Monday Night Combat, Bastion, Armed and Dangerous, and Binding of Issac.

leviathan

I play pretty much any game i have on steam and if its a non steam game i normally put it on steam anyway.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: leviathan;4759I play pretty much any game i have on steam and if its a non steam game i normally put it on steam anyway.
Most non-steam games I keep off since Steam has this thing where it crashes the game I'm in.

leviathan

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4765Most non-steam games I keep off since Steam has this thing where it crashes the game I'm in.

That's a bit odd its never happened to me just sometimes it would remove it from the steam list and wouldn't start if i try to run the steam icon for it.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

You think that's bad Steam was making Photoshop crash if I had it open while making edits for a good 6 months then something in Steam changed.

I never liked Steam even when I first had it, that's why I sold my first account ages ago. This is my second account and it isn't any better now.

Flapjack

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4809You think that's bad Steam was making Photoshop crash if I had it open while making edits for a good 6 months then something in Steam changed.

I never liked Steam even when I first had it, that's why I sold my first account ages ago. This is my second account and it isn't any better now.
You sold your steam account?

Ambrotus

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4809You think that's bad Steam was making Photoshop crash if I had it open while making edits for a good 6 months then something in Steam changed.

I use my photoshop with steam, never once have I had it crash. It might be your copy of steam or something conflicting with your overlay?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Ambrotus;4819I use my photoshop with steam, never once have I had it crash. It might be your copy of steam or something conflicting with your overlay?
I never had an overlay opened since I only open Photoshop outside of steam, it was happening last summer now doesn't happen.

Ambrotus

Silent Muffin

I've been playing Mostly TF2, though I've been playing less lately and looking into the world of Designing and modeling. I've helped out a few friends design items for the Steam Workshop (Where people put TF2 items that can be put into the game). Mainly in the 3-D Modeling Department. Since I'm currently on a College Campus, we already have copies of Maya and other modeling software that they openly let us use.

I'll also play Poker Night at the Inventory from time to time, as well as L4D 1 and 2, and I've recently been getting back into Minecraft... I've missed a lot since I stopped playing Back in Beta 1.8.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Flapjack

Quote from: Silent Muffin;4842I've been playing Mostly TF2, though I've been playing less lately and looking into the world of Designing and modeling. I've helped out a few friends design items for the Steam Workshop (Where people put TF2 items that can be put into the game). Mainly in the 3-D Modeling Department. Since I'm currently on a College Campus, we already have copies of Maya and other modeling software that they openly let us use.

I'll also play Poker Night at the Inventory from time to time, as well as L4D 1 and 2, and I've recently been getting back into Minecraft... I've missed a lot since I stopped playing Back in Beta 1.8.
beta 1.8. was good times.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;4843beta 1.8. was good times.
That it was but these weekly builds for 1.3 are great as well, a lot of content is coming our way.

Flapjack

i can't wait for the next update, to be clear we would be able to trade with villagers right?

Soda

Quote from: Flapjack;4846i can't wait for the next update, to be clear we would be able to trade with villagers right?
Yes, with Emeralds. You can find Emeralds (as far as I know they're as rare as diamonds) or buy emeralds using other items.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

Quote from: Soda;4847Yes, with Emeralds. You can find Emeralds (as far as I know they're as rare as diamonds) or buy emeralds using other items.
i wouldn't think their as rare as diamond maybe like somewhere near gold and iron.

static2601

emeralds? Trading with villagers? Where the fuck have I been?

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;4852emeralds? Trading with villagers? Where the fuck have I been?
well to be clear the update isn't here yet, i think it might be sometime in 2 weeks.

lulks

Emeralds are only found in two certain biomes.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Berry

I believe that they're found in extreme hill biomes and just normal hill biomes...though I do think that the Wiki says you can trade items to villagers for Emeralds...since that is their intended purpose (besides decoration)
Some dumb kid trying to kid myself that I\'ve got my sh*t together.

lulks

Yeah, you could do that also.
 Oh, and regards to gaming, I've been getting back into the Metroid series. I've also been experimenting with many Minecraft mods. My current jar has around 60 mods on it. I will not name any of them. I have also been playing Realm of the Mad God a lot.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Just remember we will need to link up to a village, might be the one on the way to the castle in the south to get emeralds. Hopefully no one killed the villagers in that town.