Main Menu

Req. Unmute and Ungag

Started by Bloodthroe, June 11, 2012, 03:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodthroe

Username was 'Len Kagamine' when muted. Recently, username was changed to 'The Friendly Hoovy Bear'. I was muted and gagged by Ninny. Not sure exactly why. Maybe it was because I was occasionally saying "you mad bro" on the mic. I promise not to do anything like that again. Please, unmute and ungag me. Thanks.

Tama

No, you called me quiet a few names and also bad mouthed the server. I don't think your getting ungagged/muted any time soon, Also note your Tails. The name I did this under.

Bloodthroe

Quote from: NinnyChan;4666No, you called me quiet a few names and also bad mouthed the server. I don't think your getting ungagged/muted any time soon, Also note your Tails. The name I did this under.
You're right. I just don't like people telling me what to do online and I didn't know you an admin. I said some things I shouldn't have. I like going to this server often. If you can eventually unmute or ungag me, I'll appreciate it. -Tails the Fox

static2601

We may reconsider depending on your behavior.

leviathan

Well i wasn't there when this happened but i was on today and he was using the /me to talk which i think i remember hearing from someone that it breaks the purpose of being gagged.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Bighead2496

Quote from: leviathan;4679Well i wasn't there when this happened but i was on today and he was using the /me to talk which i think i remember hearing from someone that it breaks the purpose of being gagged.
yeah him being able to talk to use via /me is quite counter productive, he is simply bypassing the punishment,

SakanaSama

I was on when this one and Torres where having Squeak Wars on the mic, and that was more painful to listen to than some of the NSFW micspams

Flapjack

he should'nt be really be ungagged or unmuted mostly because he is an asshole.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Bighead2496

Quote from: Flapjack;4684he should'nt be really be ungagged or unmuted mostly because he is an asshole.

Here Here! seconded

Bloodthroe

I'm a she. How can a girl be a squeaker? It's been a few weeks. I think it's fair to remove the gag/mute now.

Flapjack

Quote from: Bloodthroe;5081I'm a she. How can a girl be a squeaker? It's been a few weeks. I think it's fair to remove the gag/mute now.
Nah it wouldn't be fair plus if your alittle girl at the age of 5 i'm sure plus you've been an asshole to everybody nonstop using /me to talk to be fair.

Bloodthroe

Quote from: Flapjack;5082Nah it wouldn't be fair plus if your alittle girl at the age of 5 i'm sure plus you've been an asshole to everybody nonstop using /me to talk to be fair.
I'm not a 5 year old. I'm graduated from high school. Quit trying to pretend I'm a squeaker. I know I've never even talked to you, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even heard my voice. And I haven't been an asshole to everyone either. Lots of people from the server are added to my friends list. Anyway, I want to hear from an admin about this. Month long ban is long enough.

leviathan

Quote from: Bloodthroe;5119I'm not a 5 year old. I'm graduated from high school. Quit trying to pretend I'm a squeaker. I know I've never even talked to you, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even heard my voice. And I haven't been an asshole to everyone either. Lots of people from the server are added to my friends list. Anyway, I want to hear from an admin about this. Month long ban is long enough.

You kind of were an asshole because when i was telling you using /me to talk would most likely end up in extending your mute/gag you were being an asshole to me about it.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

i agree with levi he was just trying to help you but you said " fuck you " to him about it.