Main Menu

You Jelly?

Started by Cold Assassin, February 12, 2012, 11:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Assassin

lulks

Wow. That is insane. Do you buy or customize your own software and computer parts?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Cold Assassin

Built my gaming rig myself, its my internet gives me the speed. I'm paying for 3.5 MB up and 3.5 Down, but im getting easy 5.0 MB up and Down. But i setup my own router (linux box) so i avoid the upload and download limits. I have  verizon fios.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

humancatpost

How much would it take for you to set mine up in the future?
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Cold Assassin

Maybe $300 depending on the router you get. Kinda hard to predict.

humancatpost

Well in a year or so when I get all my stuff set up we'll see what we can do.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

static2601

sorry but i think i have you beat.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cold Assassin

No,

Its speed boost, it will go down to northing in minutes, we get a constant rate you dont.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

static2601

Quote from: Cold Assassin;3517No,

Its speed boost, it will go down to northing in minutes, we get a constant rate you dont.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
nope, still going strong

humancatpost

Did you buy that game to make a point?

static2601

Quote from: humancatpost;3538Did you buy that game to make a point?
oh this is shopped by the way i really only get 1.3 max. I deleted it and redownlaoded it.

Cold Assassin

Really Static? Really? Your a dick.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;3541oh this is shopped by the way i really only get 1.3 max. I deleted it and redownlaoded it.
Man did I call it.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Quote from: static2601;3541i really only get 1.3 max.

Welcome to the club.

Cold Assassin

Thought I would go ahead and update this to my new speed.

Soda

My peak is about 2.4 MB and 1.8 is the constant. I'll upload the image in the nighttime.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Cold Assassin

Soda, you r post is blank, try again

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast