Main Menu

Im yum yums

Started by MR.YUM YUMS, January 23, 2012, 09:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR.YUM YUMS

I feel like i havent properly introduced myself i am Nicodemus Snowbeard YUMYUMS I have beenwith the UA going on 4 months now. i sometimes play Minecraft but i have the cracked version (like 40% of the people who play it) so i dont have multiplayer :(, BUT when im not studying i like to either watch anime or play tf2 so if your going to play on the UAs TF2 map theres a 55% im there playing on it. well thats all i wanted to say except WHEN THE HELL DID ROCK CAMBO THE SPACE WIZARD BECOME AND ADMIN?
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

humancatpost

Buy Minecraft.  I also used to use a cracked version (like alpha), then I grew a pair and bought it.  That was one Minecraft-related decision I'll never regret, that and going to MineCon.  Anyways, welcome!  Enjoy your time here!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

lulks

Welcome yum yums! Anyways, how was minecon human?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

kingyorri

lol yum yums. you are so silly. you know who you remind me of. you remind me of TRAVELINGSALESMAN. ever heard of him?

humancatpost

Quote from: lulks;3193Welcome yum yums! Anyways, how was minecon human?

It was fun times to be had for all.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Well thanks for introducing yourself Yum Yums, and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time with us.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

RockCambo

Hello there, to answer your question refer to this.

[video=youtube;U1sZ0ek7LLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=U1sZ0ek7LLk[/video]

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche