Main Menu

NinnyChan

Started by Tama, August 28, 2011, 12:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Hey guys. It's Ninny. Most of you already know me and stuff but for those who don't. I'm on atleast once a day most of the time. I rarely talk on my mic. I'm also an admin on the TF2 server. Iv'e been with the UA clan for a long while.  I hope this is long enough I'm not good at intros.

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site and yes it's long enough.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Yes, welcome. I have yet to make my intro. :)

humancatpost

Nope not long enough try again.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;296Nope not long enough try again.
Give the guy a break he's kinda new to all this.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;313Give the guy a break he's kinda new to all this.
Not really. (post count from another forum. I would have more but 95% of my posts are in off topic)

DragonMasterNYC

I was speaking of the intro since you didn't know what to say. I've seen that forum when I did a google search for my name, I think it was right after you started coming to the vent telling people not to speak to us.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;321I was speaking of the intro since you didn't know what to say. I've seen that forum when I did a google search for my name, I think it was right after you started coming to the vent telling people not to speak to us.
They never did come in anyway..Plus that was a different forum from the one I posted. They look the same since they are by the same host. Also I never played the game again since beta. It's a pay to win version of Counter Strike.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;344They never did come in anyway..Plus that was a different forum from the one I posted. They look the same since they are by the same host. Also I never played the game again since beta. It's a pay to win version of Counter Strike.
I know I never saw any of those names in here, ever.

I can't stand the way the gaming industry is trying to change everything we liked games the way they were. You buy it once you get an expansion after a year or 2 for $10-15. PC games used to be $30-40 were the hell did $50-60 from, and the worst part is you can't even mod most of them. Look at Minecraft you can easily  mod it and the game has endless possibilities. You never even get the same world twice, that is unless you know the seed.