Main Menu

Steam Coupons

Started by Undreamt Hippo, January 05, 2012, 05:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undreamt Hippo

Well, I've got a decent amount of coupons for things I don't want or already have. Figured since I won't be using them, I might as well see if anyone else wants them. I'm willing to give these for free, however, if you would like to give me something in return, maybe some other coupons or crates or something, that'd be appreciated.

Here's what I have:
Arcania: Gothic 4 50% Off
FEAR 3 50% Off
Psychonauts 50% Off
L.A. Noire 50% Off
Valve 50% Off x2
Valve 33% Off x2
Valve 25% Off

If you are interested in any of these, just send me a message on Steam.

Bighead2496

what is a valve 50 perscent off coupon do?

leviathan

Quote from: Bighead2496;2967what is a valve 50 perscent off coupon do?
its coupon to get 50% off any valve game
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Bighead2496

ohh i want one of those 50 precent once ill give you some crates for it undreamt

Soda

I'll trade you a 25% off Valve  for a 50% off Valve. And some crates.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

humancatpost

I'll give you eternal love and respect for all of those.  More than that I cannot promise.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Undreamt Hippo

Well, I suppose I am now out of coupons.

However, if Catpost wants to share, that's up to him.

humancatpost

Wait, who did you give the coupons to?  Cause I would be more than wiling to share a few...
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Undreamt Hippo

I've given out the two Valve 50% Coupons and the L.A. Noire 50% Coupon. The rest are going to you.

humancatpost

Sweet.  Contact me on Friday.  I did notice a message from you yesterday, but that was after i clicked "shut down"