Main Menu

Its been one long time my friends

Started by davan92, January 02, 2012, 02:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davan92

I've been away for a while and caught up with some of you here and there but never found out where things were after my departure.

I've got to say i'm very impressed^^.

Hello everyone! Names Davan (Dev-anh). I'm just an old friend to some of the members here. Used to be apart of other groups with them and helped where I could.

Although I have registered, not sure if i'll be able to participate as much as i'd like to since college envelops my life even during breaks but i'd love to catch up with everyone once again.

Also, Happy New Years!

humancatpost

Hey, I remember you from SG.  Welcome to our new site, I'm sure Dragon and Cold will be excited to see that you're back.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Dude welcome back and Happy New Year. Well enjoy your time on here, and don't worry we are all going to be a little busy around here for a while. Just remember you can always find most of us in Ventrilo.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Cold Assassin

Trinity

Oh my gosh! Davan, how are you? I'm here now too. I'm usually hanging out in vent but due to having to help with my mother I won't be around much. Look forward to talking to you soon.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.