Main Menu

Greif?! or did i miss somthing?

Started by Chipawok, December 13, 2011, 04:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipawok

The minecraft creative server seems to have been hit by a heavy load of greifing.  I was not on for the past two or so days, it my have already been discussed.  Even still, the extent of the damage seems too much for it to be just for fun, many great builds have been destroyed entirely.  I might be worrying for nothing but none the less, will an admin check this out. To find it, just use a map, its plane to see, if not, go towards where the giant pyramid use to be...
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

static2601

yeah this happened yesterday and was discussed in another thread. they destroyed just about everything. They've been banned. This is what happens when you don't have a program like bukkit or any plugins. Nothing we can do but rebuild.

Chipawok

This is what i get for being late to the party i suppose, lol. In all seriousness, i am sorry to anyone who lost all their hard work.  I'll help rebuild if nessesary
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Bighead2496

Quote from: Chipawok;2671This is what i get for being late to the party i suppose, lol. In all seriousness, i am sorry to anyone who lost all their hard work.  I'll help rebuild if nessesary
yes there was alot of grief. but the have been dealt with. and the server that harbored them as well

DragonMasterNYC

It's all good, I loaded that server knowing dam well it could have happened. Seems it did, but only after a few weeks of smooth sailing. It's ok we will atleast have a clean slate to work off of now, without our holes.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.