Main Menu

I'm so sorry... :(

Started by Soda, November 26, 2011, 03:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Tonight, I was funning around in the build server, and through a freak accident, I managed to blow up half of someones house (the one with the lava, looks like catposts). I'm sorry for that. It was 100% me and I'll take all the responsibility and the punishments that come with it :( .
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

i fixed some of it and seen that static fixed his house just letting you know if static or anybody is reading this i did not blow up the house i was trying to stop it from blowing up. and i would like to know who blew up my house
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

static2601

I wouldnt worry about it.

Flapjack

i dont know soda didnt look like a house to me just looked like a gaint thing of lava

humancatpost

Wasn't mine, may have been Yoshi's.  It can easily be rebuilt though!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Flapjack

Quote from: humancatpost;2379Wasn't mine, may have been Yoshi's.  It can easily be rebuilt though!
IT HAS LAVA COMING OUT OF THE SIDE OF IT and i tryed fixing it to hard. for me

static2601

Quote from: Flapjack;2392IT HAS LAVA COMING OUT OF THE SIDE OF IT and i tryed fixing it to hard. for me
Kill the source blocks and flood the rest. Break the coblestone and rebuild. you could also drop sand on it.

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;2393Kill the source blocks and flood the rest. Break the coblestone and rebuild. you could also drop sand on it.
Oh i was just about to get on minecraft to thanks static