Main Menu

MineCon 2011

Started by humancatpost, November 15, 2011, 12:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

Hey guys,

For those of you who are interested, I will be attending MineCon on the 18th-19th (this Friday and Saturday) and will try to get on Ventrilo/Steam during the event.  If I am unable to do this, I will definitely be able to get on afterwards each night.  I can't wait to tell everyone about it all.  Here's to me rubbing Notch's belly!

Y'all ready for this?
Humancatpost
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

I will watch what I can form the live feeds, maybe we will see ya in the crowd.

The Bukkit team will be there as well, you should check them out. I might actually be able to load the server with 1.0 later that night or Saturday depending on the plugin developers.

Whatever videos you get you know where to post them.

Anyway have fun at Minecon.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Plane gets here at 4:00pm PST.  I'll see if I can hop on vent for a while from the Sacramento Airport while waiting.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Flapjack

Bring a diamond pickaxe catpost and sword
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

humancatpost

Leaving the house right now   :)

Flapjack

Quote from: humancatpost;2178Leaving the house right now   :)
Bye catpost!

humancatpost

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;2182I'm on a plane now
your coming to pick me up right catpost?

humancatpost

Quote from: Bighead2496;2183your coming to pick me up right catpost?
You weren't at the airport!  Also, I'm checking in at the Marriott and am going to head over to the Mandalay Bay to pick up my name badge.

--- Update ---

T'was the night before MineCon, and all through the room
Not a creeper was stirring, not even one BOOM
The laptop was set by the window with care
While uploading photos of Vegas to share

Catpost was nestled all snug in his chair
While typing this poem and giving it flair
And down at the Bay was Notch in his cap
Who had just settled down for a pre-MineCon nap

Happy MineCon to all, and to all a good night!

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;2184You weren't at the airport!  Also, I'm checking in at the Marriott and am going to head over to the Mandalay Bay to pick up my name badge.--- Update ---T'was the night before MineCon, and all through the roomNot a creeper was stirring, not even one BOOMThe laptop was set by the window with careWhile uploading photos of Vegas to shareCatpost was nestled all snug in his chairWhile typing this poem and giving it flairAnd down at the Bay was Notch in his capWho had just settled down for a pre-MineCon napHappy MineCon to all, and to all a good night!
im i the only one who read this is the voice of jack skeletinton?

humancatpost

Just woke up, and headed to the Mandalay Bay in a few hours.  It's belly rubbin' time!

Also, heres my imgur account so you can see my vegas album: http://imgur.com/a/NTtfF#0

Flapjack

Thats a nice room in vegas you got there catpost were to be a shame if something were to happen to it sssssss

leviathan

that line wasn't long when i went to blizzcon they had one line it went around the building which was huge and past a small park and into a parking lot next to some other building
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Quote from: leviathan;2190that line wasn't long when i went to blizzcon they had one line it went around the building which was huge and past a small park and into a parking lot next to some other building
must of been cool

leviathan

Quote from: Flapjack;2191must of been cool
no it wasn't it was hot and all i had was a little warm water bottle from the plane
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Quote from: leviathan;2192no it wasn't it was hot and all i had was a little warm water bottle from the plane
Yeah cool

humancatpost

Wow I managed to find a spot with decent wifi.  And you know what?  This place is amazing.  There's stuff everywhere and I think I know where the speech is gonna be. Ima go get a good spot.

static2601

I hope your taking pictures and vids. Can't get a good live video from UStream.

humancatpost

Fun facts: Seamus (SSoHPKC) is pretty short irl, and Luclin is really tall.  Kootra was wearing his red hat and Slyfox was screaming and being awesome.  And I found a couch to sit on.

Flapjack

Yay 1.0. is here now!

humancatpost

The launch was amazing.  Going back to the hotel now.  Going back to mine con for the party tonight.

--- Update ---

Saturday - 3:22pm. Just got to the airport.  Today consisted of me standing in the jinx line yet again to buy a gift, and then going to the ballroom to watch the Yogscast "Panel" (which was really awesome, as per usual)

Plane gets here in a couple of hours though

DragonMasterNYC

Where are our pictures and videos Catpost.

humancatpost

youtube and my imgur

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;2226youtube and my imgur
My brother post them on here.