Main Menu

Jeffery/ThatOneAnnoyingMedic's Introduction

Started by Jeffery, November 10, 2011, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffery

Sup. If you play the Tf2 server, you probably already know me (and by "know" I mean "want to kill"). I've never been in any clans, and my history is extremely boring. Some of my interests include, minecraft, TF2, Elder scrolls series, puppies, barbeque sauce, and generally being awesome. My birthday's on Saturday SO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I mainly play on the TF2 server but I've been meaning to check out the minecraft one. I hope thats long enough. If not just tell me and Ill add more.

Shikers

If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here.

As for the Minecraft servers our creative server is running the latest pre-release and the RPG is running 1.8.1 (Extras can be seen with the Spoutcraft client).

They will both have their worlds regenerated once the server software we use updates to Minecraft 1.0.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Jeffery

Thanks. Can I wear the UA clan tag?  I've always wanted to do that. :D

Soda

Just click "Forums" then find the application form and fill it all out and send it in for a approval! [Estimated wait time: 2..........years. Cause: Overflowing apps]
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Jeffery

I sent an app like 3 weeks ago, I just havent got around to making this thread.  Its still not been looked at?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Jeffery;2062I sent an app like 3 weeks ago, I just havent got around to making this thread.  Its still not been looked at?
Your application was posted yesterday not 3 weeks ago.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.