Main Menu

My new avatar

Started by Soda, October 24, 2011, 02:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Okay, I DID get my avatar from dA. I did not, are not, and will not have any affiliation to this avatar or to the person who made it. I posted this because somewhere along the road some dumbass will come troll me about it and I just want to prevent that. I'm not saying you guys are that type of people, just in case someone comes and decides to be a dick about it. So, can someone lock this thread? I just want this to be a message (more of a disclaimer), not a discussion.
(Dragon, I did put it in General Discussion because I don't know where else to put it, so if you think there is a more appropriate place for this, go ahead and move it)
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Mentlegen

If only google existed.

Flapjack

Quote from: Soda;1720Okay, I DID get my avatar from dA. I did not, are not, and will not have any affiliation to this avatar or to the person who made it. I posted this because somewhere along the road some dumbass will come troll me about it and I just want to prevent that. I'm not saying you guys are that type of people, just in case someone comes and decides to be a dick about it. So, can someone lock this thread? I just want this to be a message (more of a disclaimer), not a discussion.
(Dragon, I did put it in General Discussion because I don't know where else to put it, so if you think there is a more appropriate place for this, go ahead and move it)
Why would this matter to anybody?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Tama