Main Menu

YouTube Video Suggestions

Started by humancatpost, October 17, 2011, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1618Make one and watch what happens.
i withdraw my notion

--- Update ---

Quote from: humancatpost;1619I don't know, we may need to turn off the creeper/TNT nerfs for all of this; possibly even scavenger.  I think it would be more interesting without handicaps.
scavenger?

humancatpost

Quote from: Bighead2496;1620i withdraw my notion

--- Update ---

scavenger?

Keeping items on death
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: humancatpost;1615Also, we need a plot twist.  Possibly town in ruins when we arrive?

I have an idea: the town is in ruins because it was attacked by forces from the End. The heroes find out that the forces of the End are increasing the number of attacks they perform for....some reason. We wouldn't need to actually show the armies of the End, just the damage they cause.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Chipawok

If were still just throughing around ideas, how about this, (the idea i was working on for my own reasons, but now that we got somthing going, may as well pitch it):

Whilst seaching though the wilderness, lost, Our hero stumbles upon what
seems to be a thriving mounatin village. Confused by this strange
settlment, and its origins, The Hero ventures in to find that not only
did his chance blundering bring him to seeming safty and hospitality,
but to a life changeing adventure. In the coming mounths of entrapment
in this desolate village, lost in a time only to be known as medevil,
The Hero wines up involving himself in a battle between two great
and malicous forces, both drawn to the utter destruction of The Hero's
new home. What did these peaceful people of the mountan do to deserve
such a faite? And what could The Hero possibledo to save them?

We will soon see...

(And i also suggest moving this topic to the video selection in the main forums page)

--- Update ---

Thats just a basic story line, since i dont know who all is going to be part of it, then i cant really make a script, and if this isnt the idea we go with, i would still like to help with the story making.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

DragonMasterNYC

Once we do the video we will move this thread or make a new one with the video.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Chipawok

Mostly I ask so we can do more formal ways of getting out ideas, and to take auditions and what not. But this is all Human's thing, Im just helping out with the story. Its up to him if this is to become an actual thing or not, he's in charge of what the vid is about, whos acting/writing/ect. , and when everything is to be put together.

In other words, what do you think Human?
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

humancatpost

If we are to use the "forces from The End" idea, we will need that mod that allows players to become any mob in the game, thus allowing ender-actors. And hey I just noticed this: who was the first minecraft related character to have blank "ender" eyes?  Herobrine.

EDIT - The forces of the end vs the forces of the nether?  Just throwing ideas around here, but with all the new mobs, it could work.

Double EDIT: End hierarchy = Herobrine > Ender dragons > Endermen

But here's the twist, Herobrine is actually involved with both sides.  Killing him would stop the battle.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;1635But here's the twist, Herobrine is actually involved with both sides.  Killing him would stop the battle.
Interesting twist you got there, can't wait to see it.

Mentlegen

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1593You know you can count me in, I can make a story out of anything.

Make a story about giving me all your TF2 items plz.
If only google existed.

Turboplant

Quote from: humancatpost;1635... who was the first minecraft related character to have blank "ender" eyes?  Herobrine.
Enderman eyes are not blank.

Bighead2496

Quote from: Turboplant;1715Enderman eyes are not blank.
your argument is invalid because we are winging it

Mentlegen

Quote from: Turboplant;1715Enderman eyes are not blank.

Ever heard of a texture pack =P
If only google existed.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Mentlegen;1713Make a story about giving me all your TF2 items plz.
I don't think so Tim.