Main Menu

just so you know

Started by Bighead2496, October 08, 2011, 06:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

i would like to inform you that i might be grounded. i say might cause my dad cause i lost the keys to locks. but i paid for new locks and keys so if im not on you know why

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1371i would like to inform you that i might be grounded. i say might cause my dad cause i lost the keys to locks. but i paid for new locks and keys so if im not on you know why
If they are high security locks you can just repin them at a locksmith for $15-$25 a cylinder. (Medeco, Mul-T-Lock, CX5/Scorpion)

I work at a locksmith so this is what I mostly do each day.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1374If they are high security locks you can just repin them at a locksmith for $15-$25 a cylinder. (Medeco, Mul-T-Lock, CX5/Scorpion)

I work at a locksmith so this is what I mostly do each day.
too late for that... and they are kinda locked on the fence. i forgot to mention the fact that they are pad lock

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1375too late for that... and they are kinda locked on the fence. i forgot to mention the fact that they are pad lock
American and Master lock can be repined, but guess you cant do anything now.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1376American and Master lock can be repined, but guess you cant do anything now.
i got one better bolt cutter