Main Menu

Minecraft 1.9 pre-release 3 live.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, October 06, 2011, 11:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

Jeb has release the next installment of 1.9 pre-releases. You may download your client here.

What is included in the release:

• Enchanting Table
  • Eye of Ender
  • Brewing Stand
  • Cauldron Icon
  • Crystal Block
  • Golden Apples' tool-tip appears pink - the apple itself has a shine effect
  • Baby animals
If you want to know what it says on the enchanting table you can translate it with this

Here's a few baby animal screenshots:

Before Tober asks me if colored sheep make colored babies here the proof it won't work.

Cows

Chickens

Pigs

I think I found crystal blocks in a stronghold, there was also a silverfish spawner behind me.

Happy Mining
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Just to clarify to everyone, those "crystal blocks" are actually the frame to the upcoming "Air Portal" to The Ender realm.  The cracked ones can be repaired with an Eye of Ender.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;1357Just to clarify to everyone, those "crystal blocks" are actually the frame to the upcoming "Air Portal" to The Ender realm.  The cracked ones can be repaired with an Eye of Ender.
Here is an image of the Ender relm.

Seems I'm making an appearance in the game, not the dragons I like, but it's something.

Here is an image of the Dragon in the overworld.

Bighead2496

Am i the only one who was laughing at the size of the baby sheeps head?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1370Am i the only one who was laughing at the size of the baby sheeps head?
Your not they look like they are gonna fall over, question is how mama pushed him out with that big head.

lulks

Well, I am taking an anatomy class, so I could tell you very descriptively how, but I don't want to. On a side note, I can't get 1.9 pre 3 to run for me. Whenever I try to create a new world, the client just crashes.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: lulks;1408Well, I am taking an anatomy class, so I could tell you very descriptively how, but I don't want to. On a side note, I can't get 1.9 pre 3 to run for me. Whenever I try to create a new world, the client just crashes.
Check out the Minecraft forums for help with the pre-releases.

Also make sure your Java installation is up to date.

lulks

Oh yeah, pre release 4 is out. I had no problem with installing it.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Ya I didn't get around to making a post yesterday a new thread will be up soon.

humancatpost

If they are not planning on releasing a full 1.9 client update, we should at least update the server to 1.9.4 after their "development freeze."
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;1477If they are not planning on releasing a full 1.9 client update, we should at least update the server to 1.9.4 after their "development freeze."
Can't update since Bukkit would need to make an stable release for it, which they won't since 1.9 it's official yet.