Main Menu

Then there was a Shikers

Started by Shikers, October 05, 2011, 11:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shikers

Hi and hey there! I happen to be Shikers (Shy-kurrs, Shick-urs, Shish-kers, Shee-kirs, whatever the hell you want), and this is an introduction of sorts!

I am seventeen and live up here in rainy, gloomy Oregon. But I love the rain so it's all cool.
I guess you could say I've been a long time player of UA, maybe not having been with the server since it was a wee tiny babyserver, but still early enough to have migrated there after the T0$Ted Server Admin Banning of '10 (or '09 I'm not good with time). I've been on and off Mario Kart very randomly, and every time I visit there's either someone very new or someone really old I see playing. It warms my little heart that I can actually recognize people and go 'Oh hey I knew that guy way back when!'

So yeah, I finally decided to actually join and maybe catch myself one of those fancy UA tags. Hi! Nice to meet you/see you again!
If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

Turboplant

Tama

Hey there Shikers! Welcome to the forum

humancatpost

Finally, you're here.  Now everything is good again.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site Shikers and enjoy your time here.

T0$t3d went over board long ago. I stood by his side for a long time, but when that exit door opened for me I took my chances and split. I tried to warn everyone that came in of his way or the highway attitude. I don't like to jack people from him, I just let them find there way here on their own. He's not happy with recent events, but like always it's his own doing.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1340I don't like to jack people from him, I just let them find there way here on their own. .
That's pretty much what happened with me.