Main Menu

Halloween map ideas

Started by static2601, September 29, 2011, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

I'm thinking about making a Halloween map, any ideas? Post them here. I'm not definitely making one, but if I do, then i got some ideas. Have at it.

Turboplant

I'm afraid any community-made Halloween map will be stamped out by the event_ maps. :/

But making a smaller cp_ map with a different skybox and textures would be cool. At least I think so...

Bighead2496

load up new minecraft map. go to the nether and use the nether as the map after you tweak it alittle

Turboplant

A new Work-in-Progress siggy to celebrate the occasion! :D

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Turboplant;1216A new Work-in-Progress siggy to celebrate the occasion! :D
Now for the countdown to T.P.ing and egging your neighborhood.

As for a map idea people want Minecraft so why don't we find an area in the creative server and design a place. Then once you have the time you can map it no rush.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Pumpkins and ghosts and zombies and enderman and Hilary Clinton and spiders and cobwebs and flaming homosexuals and full moon and dead stuff and static's liver and other scary things.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;1224Pumpkins and ghosts and zombies and enderman and Hilary Clinton and spiders and cobwebs and flaming homosexuals and full moon and dead stuff and static's liver and other scary things.
Time to make a new grave yard.

Instead of ghosts lets just go with our friend the Ghast
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Turboplant

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1238Time to make a new grave yard.

Instead of ghosts lets just go with our friend the Ghast

It's been done, and to be honest it isn't very fun having tracker-crockets fired at you every second. :[

humancatpost

Quote from: Turboplant;1239It's been done, and to be honest it isn't very fun having tracker-crockets fired at you every second. :[

On the contrary, that sounds amazing
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Turboplant

Quote from: humancatpost;1241On the contrary, that sounds amazing

trade_minecraft