Main Menu

FTB Server Updated to 2.3.5 and some news for our players.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, January 17, 2016, 11:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

[TABLE=width: 90%]
[TR]
[TD][ATTACH=CONFIG]48[/ATTACH][/TD]
[TD]I've updated the FTB server to version 2.3.5. There server should be a  little more stable as this update fixes some of the issues surrounding  the server locking up.

Please make sure your version matches before joining.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Coming soon to a chunk near you.

[TABLE=width: 90%]
[TR]
[TD][ATTACH=CONFIG]47[/ATTACH][/TD]
[TD]Soon everyone on the mainland will have RF brought right to their door.   Everyone is welcome to jack into the grid and enjoy clean free RF, but  don't forget to give back or there won't be any left.

I'll be running transmission lines out to everyone's location, doesn't  matter if you've got a starter shack or a complex. Just drop the  coordinates here or leave a note at my complex and I'll scope out a path  to your place. Now if you're off the mainland, don't worry, all you'll  need is 2 Tesseracts to send and receive RF.

Now for those that live in or around a town or complex, we'll need to  coordinate where your substation will be built. Don't worry I can fit it  into your theme if needed, as long as it can house everything.

RF Power stations are welcome and I'll gladly connect them to the  system. As well as RF storage systems, but remember it's always good to  use a capacitor bank at your place in case of a black out.

More updates will follow as I build out my complex, which at one point  may serve as spawn for the server and a safe zone for players. If not it  will definitely be a hub that players can come and go to almost  anywhere in the world.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

See you in-game,
Dragon
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.