Main Menu

TF2 Map Making - Doctor Who: Ancient Amateur

Started by Doctor Who, October 31, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Who

Like the Title of this thread states, I am attempting to make a TF2 Map and I want to make a thread available to everyone in the clan to discuss what they would like to see or what they have enjoyed in other maps. This isn't necessarily a "Official UA Map" or anything of the sort, however once I get a good list of compiled ideas and figure out properly how to work the software programs I will make sure to mention it to everyone where it is and how it will be run. I encourage anyone and everyone to comment on here if they have ideas or if they have some constructive criticism of ideas for a TF2 map. This is a general idea and brainstorming thread mainly and I would love to hear what people have to say because I am new to map making and I want to provide a awesome gaming experience to my friends (especially in the Clan) and and the large and very active TF2 fan base as a whole. With all this being said the current template I am working with currently is a Golden Rod/Green Hill Zone Map combining the pokemon and Sonic-esque elements. I do want to attempt maybe some sort of air battles or underground caverns of some sort.

static2601

Awesome, I am working on a couple Minecraft maps, building it in mc then converting to vmf for hammer. I don't really have many ideas for you but if you need help, I can probably help you, I have a lot of exp with hammer, like 4 years. Also if you need and models made or whatever, I can also do that. Ive worked on maps in the past but never got any completed due to lack of time. Only ever updated the Mario Kart map that is on our server right now.

MegaSuperGeneral