Main Menu

Paint Industry

Started by Soda, September 21, 2011, 10:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Hey guys, I just got familiar with the paint industry. If you're having trouble selling paint, I'll happily buy them off you. The metal it's worth depends on what the Mann Co. store is charging. You're not gonna sell a $0.50 paint for 2 refined, now would you? Anyways, I can buy your paint or if you want, I'll trade paint for paint. Happy painting!
EDIT: If you do not want to sell your paint for any reason but still want to know the price, type "PC: *TYPE FULL NAME please* E.G:
PC: Pink as Hell = 2 reclaimed
PC: A Distinctive Lack of Hue (black paint) = 1 refined
*PAINT THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE: PINK AS HELL, THE BITTER TASTE OF DEFEAT AND LIME. WILL BE UPDATED WHEN I GET MORE PAINT*
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

I like cold hard cash in my PayPal account. It's so funny how you can blindly sell something to someone for cash in TF2, gotta love them kids.

You might want to put up a chart because from what I've heard each paint is different in price and rarity.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;944I like cold hard cash in my PayPal account. It's so funny how you can blindly sell something to someone for cash in TF2, gotta love them kids.

You might want to put up a chart because from what I've heard each paint is different in price and rarity.
Of course. White and black paint sell for a ref.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;996Of course. White and black paint sell for a ref.
See learn something new everyday.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1000See learn something new everyday.
A famous quote from Heavy: "Bomb will kill you, and make you DEAD!"
What did we learn today, class?
Not only will bomb keel you, it will also make you dead!

static2601

When he says "sell", really your just trading one item for another. There is no real money involved. (The more you know.)