Main Menu

Crate Unboxing

Started by Mentlegen, September 19, 2011, 10:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mentlegen

So, later this week (Or next, not sure when) i'm going to unbox a decent amount of crates. I will be accepting crate and key donations. I will also be doing a drawing. 8 crates = 1 ticket; 1 key = 5 tickets. So, if you when like to donate PM me.:cool:

EDIT: Probly should have mentioned this, the tickets are for 2 hats, the 2 hats will be revealed later, of course the first hat goes to the person I draw first, and the second to dun-dun-dun the second person
If only google existed.

humancatpost

I'll give you all my crates on friday
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

*Waits for Tober to find thread*

I was thinking about throwing my crates in, but hats aren't worth anything to me.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Mentlegen

Anyhow, one of the hats is almost definitely going to be a Villian's Veil.

--- Update ---

Try for # 27's, I LOVE those.
If only google existed.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;915*Waits for Tober to find thread*

I was thinking about throwing my crates in, but hats aren't worth anything to me.
If you win, I'll take 'em off your hands :)
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;923If you win, I'll take 'em off your hands :)
I got Human to take my crates, never know when he will get an extra strange weapon.

Turboplant

Quote from: humancatpost;913I'll give you all my crates on friday
Lol cheater.

Mentlegen

I have $75.00 at this point, hoping I'll get more soon.
If only google existed.

Soda

Quote from: mentlegen;936i have $75.00 at this point, hoping i'll get more soon.
hawt damn!
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Mentlegen

The unboxing is over!!!
If only google existed.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Mentlegen;1077The unboxing is over!!!
You should post the results.

Mentlegen

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1078You should post the results.

Human got a hat, and Soda hasn't even asked about his prize yet.
If only google existed.

Turboplant

Quote from: Mentlegen;1746Human got a hat, and Soda hasn't even asked about his prize yet.
I will claim his prize in his absence.

humancatpost

Quote from: Turboplant;1758I will allow Catpost to claim the prize in his absence.

Thanks man!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.