Main Menu

Random shite I made in Gmod

Started by Scarletto, April 29, 2013, 04:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarletto

Scarletto

I hope you don't mind double posts, cause I got more shit to show. Image limits have stopped me from showing you all these works of art. So yeah here they are.

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Scarletto

Have any of you guys tried posing models like an animu girl? It isn't easy, I'll tell you that much.

Tama

Quote from: Scarletto;9067Have any of you guys tried posing models like an animu girl? It isn't easy, I'll tell you that much.

Which is why I uninstalled Gmod.

static2601

Quote from: Scarletto;9067Have any of you guys tried posing models like an animu girl? It isn't easy, I'll tell you that much.
Ive played gmod and i know that moving parts of models is a pain in the ass, maybe why i dont play gmod anymore.

Scarletto

Soda

I don't mind with the default types of ragdolls but some of the ones on the workshop fold like cardboard.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Cold Assassin

Used to play gmod, I assited in coding LUA for improving and adding features for P.E.R.P when I was helping another clan. Never really got into the whole rag dolls thing, alothough I did enjoy coding :)

Nice work tho