Main Menu

So hi

Started by Dapeep12, February 21, 2013, 02:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dapeep12

The other person who used this account has quit tf2 completely. He gave me his account. Hi!

Lil_tankk

Hi and you should make your own account just saying

Trinity

I'm one of the managers and yes you do need to create your own account. Dapeep is a member of UA. We don't know who you are and chances are your not an official member of UA. If your a regular player on our TF2 server you may apply for the clan after you create your own account.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Dapeep12

Alright, although I always did play on the server and on peeps account. Half the time he was on it was me anyway. I'll create another account then.

MegaSuperGeneral

you really need to make your own steam and UA profile , when you fire up steam , you will see under login and cancel buttons , Don't have a Steam account? click CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT... , and just follow or fill in what it says to, now for the UA profile you will see on the webpage at the top right "register" , click register , ones filed out you have a UA profile, now if your trying to get into the clan, you will need to click on Forum and then scroll down , and about the halfway on the page you will see Clan Applications , you have to click that and fill that out, the more info the better,