Main Menu

Dragon Ball Z video I made

Started by Tama, February 20, 2013, 03:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Dapeep12

Not much of a Dragon Ball Z fan myself, it confuses me.

Tama

Quote from: Dapeep12;8446Not much of a Dragon Ball Z fan myself, it confuses me.

I would say just watch the abridged version.
Also a rule of the whole show, Screaming makes you stronger

Tetra

Gotta love BT3, Can't wait to get myself a PS3 or PS4 eventually if it will still play ps3 games, so I can eventually finally play Raging Blast 1 and 2.

Lil_tankk

Cool videos and for some reason there's been talk about ps4 getting exclusive DBz games

Tetra

I like the idea of that, I am all up for more Dragon ball related games, though the same style can be boring, though they did change it up a bit from raging blast 1 and 2 compared to Budokai and Tenkaichi series though super dragon ball z and ultimate dbz games kind of sucked in a way from what I had seen. Hopefully with newer console capabilities they may finally make something awesome again, though it baffles me why they have not made an UBER DB/DBZ/DBGT game for the PC yet especially with all that gpu capability we have now.

Tama

I wouldn't mind a DBZ game for the PC, Raging Blast 2 has got to be one of my fav current gen Dragon Ball Z game. I didn't like Ultimate Tenkachi because all it was was rock paper scissors

Tetra

Agreed, when I started seeing footage of the game it was alright looking, but ironic its called Ultimate Tenkaichi yet is Ultimately lame. Hopefully, in the reign of the PS4 they will release an epic Raging Blast 3, also heads up can't wait on the new DBZ battle of the gods movie coming out in from what I heard a few weeks, though of course we will have to wait longer than that but Im hoping before July.