Main Menu

Last thread for about a week

Started by Soda, September 13, 2011, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Before I go dark for a week, I wanna ask you: How many times have you been on an airplane to a different continent?
*FUN FACT* *IF YOU ARE ON A PLANE GOING ABOUT 500 MPH, YOU HAVE A 70% CHANCE TO BECOME ONE TRILLIONTH OF A SECOND YOUNGER!!!*
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

1 time. after 9/11 my father has been scared to go on planes.

Tama

A couple of times. Between the states and Sweden.

Turboplant

I personally boycott planes. I'm very upset with the TSA constantly feeding this paranoid behavior regarding the fairly transparent image of impending doom. Not really going to go further into depth, lest this thread becomes TL;DR.

Soda

Quote from: Turboplant;707I personally boycott planes. I'm very upset with the TSA constantly feeding this paranoid behavior regarding the fairly transparent image of impending doom. Not really going to go further into depth, lest this thread becomes TL;DR.
You know, there was this pissed-off guy who worked in the airport info desk. Apparently, he got so pissed at TSA because they took away his Vaseline. So one day, a guy went up to him saying,"What does 'TSA' stand for?" The pissed off clerk responds,"Take Shit Away."
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;713"What does 'TSA' stand for?" The pissed off clerk responds,"Take Shit Away."
You got that right they take all your belongings and dignity.

I've never even been outside the country and haven't been on a plane since 2004 for my last tournament in LV.

At this point I have no reason to take a plane with TSA all over the airports I'll just take a bus, boat, or train. I may have nothing to hide but it's my right to go on a plane without being searched.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Turboplant

Quote from: Soda;704Before I go dark for a week, I wanna ask you: How many times have you been on an airplane to a different continent?
*FUN FACT* *IF YOU ARE ON A PLANE GOING ABOUT 500 MPH, YOU HAVE A 70% CHANCE TO BECOME ONE TRILLIONTH OF A SECOND YOUNGER!!!*
That depends on which direction you're headed. And I don't get where "70%" comes from. There isn't any probability in the matter if all numbers (time, distance, velocity) are a constant.

static2601

Quote from: Soda;704Before I go dark for a week, I wanna ask you: How many times have you been on an airplane to a different continent?
Last post!?!? Oh thank God!!! JK. And never.