Main Menu

I'm going dark.

Started by Soda, September 13, 2011, 07:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Hey guys. I'm going dark (I'm not gonna post anything) for a while due to the government fixing my truck, so I have to work a little more. I'll be here to comment on things but I won't make a thread. Just letting you know I'm still alive.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Thanks for telling us, I hope they don't make any unnecessary modifications to your truck.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;715Thanks for telling us, I hope they don't make any unnecessary modifications to your truck.
You mean no 90mm HEAT missiles in the bumper?  No dual hood-mounted vulcan 10 barreled 5 inch diameter miniguns firing 7.65mm caseless cartridges at 300 rounds per minute? No 84cm diameter motion sensitive AT mines in a concealed place under the trunk all packed in a Camero? I'm a factory foreman.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

Quote from: Soda;749You mean no 90mm HEAT missiles in the bumper? No dual hood-mounted vulcan 10 barreled 5 inch diameter miniguns firing 7.65mm caseless cartridges at 300 rounds per minute? No 84cm diameter motion sensitive AT mines in a concealed place under the trunk all packed in a Camero? I'm a factory foreman.
Damn vietnam. YOU SCARY!

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;749You mean no 90mm HEAT missiles in the bumper?  No dual hood-mounted vulcan 10 barreled 5 inch diameter miniguns firing 7.65mm caseless cartridges at 300 rounds per minute? No 84cm diameter motion sensitive AT mines in a concealed place under the trunk all packed in a Camero? I'm a factory foreman.
I'm talking more of GPS to follow you, maybe a recorder to listen in on you.

Weapons are always good never know when the police will be on your ass.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;754I'm talking more of GPS to follow you, maybe a recorder to listen in on you.

Weapons are always good never know when the police will be on your ass.
I'd like to have a recorder. Maybe I can ask that hot girl at the police station out?

Turboplant

Quote from: Soda;755I'd like to have a recorder. Maybe I can ask that hot girl at the police station out?

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Soda

You want a picture of a bug? (the microphone, not the girl)

humancatpost

I want whatever you got babe <3.  (all-homo)

PS. Not really, but pics of the girl would be nice
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;770I want whatever you got babe <3.  (all-homo)
Lets leave that for Arron.

I don't like to be recorded for anything.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;793Lets leave that for Arron.

I don't like to be recorded for anything.
Too late.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;803Too late.
Recorded in game I don't mind.

As for Boss he's muted for me everywhere so I could care less, even others have muted him.

Mentlegen

Quote from: Soda;703Hey guys. I'm going dark (I'm not gonna post anything) for a while due to the government fixing my truck, so I have to work a little more. I'll be here to comment on things but I won't make a thread. Just letting you know I'm still alive.

The government TOTALLY won't plant a tracking device on your car, I mean, why would they do that right?

--- Update ---

Quote from: humancatpost;770I want whatever you got babe <3.  (all-homo)

PS. Not really, but pics of the girl would be nice

Check my Steam screenshots ROFl, though, one is mildly disturbing, but Ill let you find that out. =D
If only google existed.