Main Menu

Planetside two outfit/ UA planetside two youtube channle?

Started by Bighead2496, December 08, 2012, 10:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

just thought id throw that out there. i was planning on doing something to this effect but id want to do it with people from the clan. if you are interested in doing anything to this effect. it would be on the soltech server. and id have to see how many people would want to do this. its really not a hard game if you have enought people working together. so if you guys are interested reply below and tell me what you think.

leviathan

If this is some sort of planet side 2 team or something then i would be interested in it but that would depend on what faction.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

I wish there was a way to move your character between servers, then it would be easier to play with everyone.

If we are going to do this we all might as well be on the Red team.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;7425I wish there was a way to move your character between servers, then it would be easier to play with everyone.

If we are going to do this we all might as well be on the Red team.
Yeah Terran republic on soltech would be nice. But they are making it so you can transfer a chacter from one server to another. At some point in the near future.

DragonMasterNYC

I hope so, I never liked being locked into a server.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

well im hoping more people will juoin up before i make the outfit

leviathan

I might join this but not exactly sure, the purple team seems the most interesting to me military is just too bland.

Bighead2496

the game play on all teams are the same there all pretty much side grades. the thing this critical in the game is teamwork and certs. im a corporal lvl 10 and im basically an engineer/ galaxy pilot.

leviathan

I know military is just boring compared to alien tech stuff to me.

Bighead2496

leviathan

Bighead2496