Main Menu

The ban game

Started by Tama, November 06, 2012, 06:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

How the ban game works is. You ban the user above for whatever reason you wish, Then the next person bans you.

Please note: No one will be banned during this game.

Bighead2496

banned for lighting the servers ablaze while playing as pyro

Soda

Bans bighead for ruining my open fire in the forest.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Banned for possession of illegal minecraft items.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Silent Muffin

Banned for excessive breathing ._.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

lulks

Banned for selling illegal muffins.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

Banned for being the most Badass Demoknight out there. Seriously man, those are mad skills you got there. xD
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tama

Banned for making me jealous of dat Ebenizer

monkalicious666

As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

lulks

Banned for having the Japanese flag while you are in Ohio! Btw, thanks Muffin! You are pretty good yourself!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Chipawok

Banned for being Asian Jesus and not being in Asia. I mean, what sense does that make? xD
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Soda

Banned for evading the Existing tax, a tax for existing.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DamonRageDevil

Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

Dapeep12

Banned for banning people who have banned other people.

leviathan

Banned for trying to start a banning people who have banned chain.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Chipawok

Well in that case, Banned for Banning someone trying to start a Banning people who have Banned Chain.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Tama

Banned for saying banned too many times

Soda

Tama

Banned for not giving a reason

DamonRageDevil

Banned for not typing this sentence.
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

lulks

Banned for being a rage devil.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

You're all banned for not typing in complete sentences.
ORDER NOW!!!!

monkalicious666

Banned for selling yourself through a signature XD
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

Soda

Banned for that unpleasant thought.

Bighead2496

Banned for provoking a friendly