Main Menu

MarioKart Halloween Map

Started by static2601, October 31, 2012, 06:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

Well it's Halloween already and I said I might make a Halloween map update for the server but, of course, Valve broke SDK with the Scream Fortress event and I havent been able to work on it til yesterday. They finally fixed it and I am working on whatever I can. I will try and have a map out before not too late tonight, but cant make any promises. If there is a map, it wont be as kool as I hoped for but should be better then nothing. I have to work today, maybe Ill have a half day. Then i could get more done. So Ill see what i can get done by tonight and Happy Halloween!

DragonMasterNYC

Well regardless of what you put out Static I'm sure it will be good and worth the wait.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

wow i guess no one cares. Maybe ill just say fuck it and quit wasting my time. Btw dragon, wheres vent?

--- Update ---

Im blowing this off til the weekend when I have more time.

Codbarley

Hey man calm down. These forums arent exactly alive all the time. I'm sure everyone cares.

Poke yo face

I really like how the Halloween map looks static

static2601

Quote from: Poke yo face;6822I really like how the Halloween map looks static
Thanks. Some things still need fixing like some lights and functions. some of hte things im gonna fix, Making the skull solid, remove lights from the red base (ceiling lights), make the torches outside non-solid and im gonna fix the skybox alignment to the world (basiclly fix it so world lines up with the skybox properly. If you have any ideas of what should be fixed, let me know. I will add whatever i can tommorow probably before most of you are on. I will have a few updates before the "Christmas update". (not 100% sure on this yet but planned). I have now until mid December. I am hoping for the best map update yet, with a possible complete redo of the map.

Codbarley

I like the sound of a redo. It's always refreshing.
If you need any help or ideas let us know man.

Silent Muffin

Interesting. I always like map updates. Always brings something new to the table. :)
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

DragonMasterNYC

Ya he did a great job even though Steam delayed him from updating.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Codbarley

I'm still waiting for a skyscraper though :P

leviathan

What would we ever need a skyscraper for?
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Tama

Quote from: leviathan;6906What would we ever need a skyscraper for?

I wonder that too

static2601

Quote from: Tama;6907I wonder that too
for picking off helpless soldiers, demoman and medics.

leviathan

But isn't that what the clouds are for?
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Codbarley

no it would be sealed off except for the top so it gives more area that non sniper classes can maneuver in without being mercilessly slaughtered out in the open