Main Menu

MK Map: What would you like to see changed to the underground?

Started by static2601, October 20, 2012, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

What would you like to see changed or added to the undergound if there was an update? Please post your ideas, I'd like to get the players opinions. I may or may not add depending on the idea.

Death the Kid

A platforming level where you can chase people across and if you fall down, you teleport back to spawn like the drain in the drowning pool

Tama

static2601

Quote from: NinnyChan;6663Take out the disco room and remake minecraft.

what's wrong with the dicso room?

Tama

Quote from: static2601;6664what's wrong with the dicso room?

Only friendlies really use it and I'm pretty sure most people want Minecraft back over the Disco Room.

static2601

Quote from: NinnyChan;6665Only friendlies really use it and I'm pretty sure most people want Minecraft back over the Disco Room.

Well as you know the minecraft room is way too big for that map. it would lag worse then it does now. I was gonna improve on the discoroom. I don't like that many people even use it, like "friendlies". The discoroom is no worse then any place on the map. You can go in there and kill them if you want.

SakanaSama

leviathan

What about instead of a minecraft room, you just do a minecraft looking area of the tunnels.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

RyeGye101

Well why don't you just make the underground Minecraft themed

or make a room underground that's Minecraft themed...

I mean, maybe that'd make people happy

WELCOME TO SKULL FUCK CENTRAL!!!! Do you get the reference?

leviathan

static2601

Anything else besides minecraft ??? God damn. Ill add something later.

RyeGye101

Quote from: static2601;6678Anything else besides minecraft ??? God damn. Ill add something later.

People just loved the minecraft house.  Hey, that was like one of the signiture gimmicks of the old map..

Making a minecraft themed area would make people happy.

WELCOME TO SKULL FUCK CENTRAL!!!! Do you get the reference?

DamonRageDevil

On a different point of view, i think there should be a boxing ring... and a jumping room with the floor being lava and you had to get to the other side for the heck of it... and batman.
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

static2601

Quote from: DamonRageDevil;6680On a different point of view, i think there should be a boxing ring... and a jumping room with the floor being lava and you had to get to the other side for the heck of it... and batman.

eh I don't like copying other maps, like to have something original. So anyways im gonna add more tunnels, and make it themed for Halloween. Not sure when it will be out, im kinda busy with work m-f. Ill see what i can get done.

Bighead2496

this isnt really have much to do with the under ground but id like to see a firetruck added somewhere.

Genki

A room where the objective is evading traps seems like fun so far. Other than that, I've got nothing -Beard

DamonRageDevil

A game of chance, four squares, 3 explode, one is safe.

Codbarley

I think the speed tunnels are a little screwed up. sometimes you get stuck half way through them and if you can't get perfectly into the right one, the left one pushes you back. I've been killed many times because of it. I also think there should be a way for projectiles to be unable to pass through them. I admit that I do it too, but having people that do that ring around the rosie bullshit and fire back at you and having snipers camping them is a pain in the asssssssss.

As for adding something to the server, I'd say I want a skyscraper in place of the lucky star billboard near red spawn. that would be awesome.

Tama

Quote from: Codbarley;6765As for adding something to the server, I'd say I want a skyscraper in place of the lucky star billboard near red spawn. that would be awesome.

What's wrong with the lucky star billboard?

Codbarley

Quote from: NinnyChan;6767What's wrong with the lucky star billboard?

It's in the way of a skyscraper =D

static2601

I said UNDERGROUND! but i was gonna do something there to get rid of it or move it.

Codbarley

PLEASSSSEEEE can we have a skyscraper? it would be kind of like the middle building, but all the floors would be closed in except for the roof.

leviathan

If there was one why make it next to the red spawn, why not replace the middle building with it, or put it near the blue spawn since there isn't really anything there, IF there is going to be one.

DamonRageDevil

Going back to underground, i think their should be some slow moving tram of some sorts. Big enough to put people in for very slow drive by shootings, but small enough to easily move around the tunnels, sounds fun, but hard to make.

static2601

Underground subway system? I like it but ive had problems making trains in hammer, they tend not to stay on track and move sideways. A glitch maybe? Ill see what i can do. As for a sky scraper, im not sure how it would fit in the map. do you have a drawing or something you could do for me to give me some ideas? But right now im working on the halloween map and should be out tonight. I dont have time to add much more. I really want to get back to doing map updates more often.