Main Menu

Anyone play Sanctum?

Started by static2601, October 12, 2012, 09:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

Ive noticed that Sanctum is free to play this weekend so I checked it out. Seems like it could be a fun game to play, only went through the tutorial. Well it is also on sale from $9.99 to $2.49. So, since im feeling generous, if youd like to have to game, Ill give it to you for free, limit of 8. ( does not include DLC) Just leave a comment saying you want it and ill give you a copy. Please only if you Really want it. It is free for the weekend so check it out first.  -Static

--- Update ---

I may be somewhat selective if too many people are asking for it. Specially people i dont know.

***People to get a copy***
1. RockCambo +
2. NinnyChan +
3. MegaSuperGeneral +
4. DamonRageDevil +
5. DragonMasterNYC +
6. Poke yo face +
7. Soda
8. CodBarley +
Trade me on steam to get your gift

RockCambo

Sure, I'd like to try this out.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Soda

Sanctum looks pretty fun. I like tower defense games.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

static2601

Since Megasupergeneral isnt around this weekend to ask for it, I will reserve a copy for him. If he doesnt want it i will give it to the next person.

SuperKamiGuru

I got it back when it came out
Pecking order...

lulks

Going to try it out first. If I like it, the full version would be nice!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DamonRageDevil

After watching some of it's game play, i am deeply interested in Sanctum. One for me please Static.
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

static2601

Ok so last night I tried to buy a 4 pack but it wouldnt let me. It seems that you can't buy games that are on sale for other people? Does anyone know anything about this? I put in a question on the steam forums but have yet to get a response. I think it will let you buy a 4 pack if you dont already own it, but if you do, then you cant, even if your gonna gift it. Maybe this is a glitch in Steam.

DragonMasterNYC

Well when you do it I'm in.

Looks like a good game to play with everyone.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

i already got this back when i won it on the forum game. but since all these people are getting it, it think we could get a group going together.

Poke yo face

I would like a copy too I really like this game but I get low frames so I would not be the best choice for multiplayer buddy
nevermind i was getting horrible lag a lil bit ago and wasnt even a crapload of enemies

static2601

Quote from: Soda;6605Sanctum looks pretty fun. I like tower defense games.
Soda did you want the game or not? Your post is not clear on that.

--- Update ---

Quote from: lulks;6609Going to try it out first. If I like it, the full version would be nice!
Did you decide if you wanted the game or not?

Soda

I tried it with RockCambo. It was pretty fun; I'd like a copy, please.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

No thanks. I'm not into tower defense games.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Dark

I bought the complete pack for $4.74, definitely worth it. We should get together to play it.

DragonMasterNYC

God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.