Main Menu

Hey, How's it Going?

Started by Silent Muffin, March 20, 2012, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Muffin

Hey guys, My Name is Silent Muffin, and some of you may have seen me around every now and again. I may go by other names sometimes, but I always have the word "Muffin" somewhere in my name.

Anyways, I'm 19 years old, I'm currently in College and working as an aspiring Aerospace Engineer.

I'm usually quite friendly towards everybody, but that can change easily if anybody tries to test me. That being said, I'm quite easy to talk to, and really enjoy making friends, as well as playing with them.

I mainly play TF2 (Though less recently), as well as Minecraft (Specifically Tekkit). I will play other games such as Dungeon Defenders or L4D/L4D2 on occasion, though only usually if there are others to play with.

Coming from a competitive TF2 background, It's safe to say that I've been around the block a few times. I'm also quite knowledgeable on the TF2 Economy (Mann-conomy if you will)... If anybody needs any tips on playing or Trading or anything else of that sort, then just send me a message, as I'd be more than happy to help ya out.

Also, if anybody just needs a listening ear, or somebody to talk to. I'm here for that too. Because I'm not happy if my friends aren't happy...

Other than that, I'm real happy to meet you all, and I look forward to playing with you guys!!!
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

RockCambo

Welcome to the forums. It's a pleasure to meet you too.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

static2601

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to look around and post new topics. Be sure to check out our other servers too.

Cold Assassin

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions be sure to post them on our forums. Also if you don't have a mic, I suggest getting one considering we have a Ventrilo (alternative to teamspeak)

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site, and enjoy your time here with us.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Silent Muffin

Everything will be Great, we seem to get along just fine.

--- Update ---

Meh. I've updated my intro a little bit to fit the "Changes" that have occurred in my life thus far.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: Silent Muffin;3796Aerospace Engineer.

You.

I like you. Which college though?
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=