Main Menu

Want a plugin added to the server? post it here!

Started by Tama, September 11, 2012, 01:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Since the Robot plugin has been implemented I think it's time we get one of these threads going, If you have a plugin suggestion post a link to the plugin and give us a reason why you want it on. Keep in mind we won't put in all of them, but we will look at them and decide accordingly, Right now we are thinking of adding a Trade Chat so we don't have to deal with all the trade requests. Your opinions do count and we always take them into consideration. Thanks and have fun.

Soda

I think we should put back the votekick or votemute. It was removed because some kids abused it to kick people who were dominating them, but we should just increase the amount of votes needeed to pass it, like 70% of the server needs to vote 'yes'.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

Quote from: Soda;6408I think we should put back the votekick or votemute. It was removed because some kids abused it to kick people who were dominating them, but we should just increase the amount of votes needeed to pass it, like 70% of the server needs to vote 'yes'.

It was 70% and it was still abused

leviathan

To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Soda

Wow. Okay then scratch that idea.

--- Update ---

To raise some money, how about for a payment of, say 5 dollars, you'll get access to a command that lets you put any unusual effect on your equipped hat?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

Quote from: Soda;6416Wow. Okay then scratch that idea.

--- Update ---

To raise some money, how about for a payment of, say 5 dollars, you'll get access to a command that lets you put any unusual effect on your equipped hat?
Does that still work? I was gonna had that to the premium, which is still in the works.

Soda

I can't find it on sourcemods or alliedmods. I saw the video was made in 2010 so maybe it was broken by an update. I'll keep digging.

--- Update ---

Well it was an attachable and Valve broke the attachables. Another idea down the drain.

Soda