Main Menu

UA Management and Minecraft Server News.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, September 08, 2012, 08:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

As of today ColdAssassin has stepped down as manager, after a long run since he will not have the time to manage everything with a new job on the way. Now this doesn't mean he will be gone he will still be administrating the servers and working on small projects when he does has time.

Now for months we have been looking at others to add to the Management position, but only one has fit the bill so far. Now it's not easy to find new managers since we look for people who are willing to help others, always willing to learn new things, as well as being around on a daily basis. So without further ado I would like to announce that MegaSuperGeneral will be taking Assassin seat as Manager of UA.

As for Minecraft news ColdAssassin and Hannah (playados149) have made a world that will be added to the main Minecraft server tonight. Now it will still be a survival world, but it was generated in Minecraft 1.3 so it will be easier to find more 1.3 generations then you would in the main world and Ninnys. So the server will be going down just after midnight eastern time tonight to add the new world and generate the map for the world that they have given us.  

As always happy gaming,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

Best of luck to Cold. Also, congrats Mega! That new world seems interesting too Dragon.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Cold Assassin

Thanks Dragon and lulks and it has been an honor in helping UA make it as far as it has. I look forward to seeing UA grow and I know our Management team including MegaSuperGeneral can do just that. Thanks everybody for your support and game on!