Main Menu

MANN VS MACHINE - UA SERVER - Me,Shadyk,Stewie,Videogameloser

Started by Tetra, August 25, 2012, 08:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

Nice. I havent seen anyone in the server for awhile. Maybe it needs some new maps and waves. I was gonna work on one soon.

leviathan

I thought it was empty because, nobody thought MvM was "Cool" anymore.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Tetra

Might be, or could be because of it being password protected lol. Not many in UA really enjoy MVM very often. When no one is on the MVM server, I normally go to the normal UA server or search for an mvm in progress and have it autoplace me in one of them.

static2601

I only have it password protected to keep out other people from the auto join system. The pass Is UAClanPass7 for anyone that wants to join. I also have an overflow server that i can run at any time, I run it locally so its not always up.

Silent Muffin

I've been meaning to try out MvM for some while Now... I should really get around to doing that...
If anybody ever needs a spot filled, Just give me a shout.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!