Main Menu

Banned for tunnel blocking

Started by Potatos, August 25, 2012, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Potatos

On the old map, if I'm being chased by a pyro while carrying a dispenser or sentry, am I not allowed to drop the sentry to try and defend myself without getting banned? I didn't build it there intentionally, I built it there because I was being chased, and I did move it immediately afterwards. So wtf?

--- Update ---

After looking closely at the forum rules, is tunnel block only considered building near the speedway/push tunnels? If that's the case, someone needs to explain to the admin who banned me that building in the hallway outside the minecraft room is not tunnel blocking.

lulks

If it was for tunnel blocking, you were, most likely, temporarily banned. If that is the case, suck it up and quit bitching. If you were permabanned, why would you post a topic? This creates a lot of shit, and it would have been better if you contacted an admin privately.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

static2601

By the time you read this, your ban would've expired. It was only for 30 minutes. But maybe you should top it a little further back from the exit. And maybe I should put a no build there. Ill also have to get sourcebans back up so people can see there ban durations and reasons.

Soda

Well if you were banned then that means an admin must've given you a warning and you didn't heed it. BTW its a minor offense so just wait it out on an idle server. Also it makes a lot of clutter, like lulks said.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast