Main Menu

Ungag request

Started by Linkusofepica, August 14, 2012, 08:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkusofepica

I was gagged by an admin for arguing, yet I had only said 4 things in the chat (In this session) , only one of which was directed at Kratos, saying he was butthurt.

Soda

Well you disrespected an admin, and you must've said something to work him up in the first place. But it was probably a temporary gag, wait it out.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

SuperKamiGuru

To be honest, the whole "disrespecting an admin" thing has ran its course. It's one thing to pursue an admin with an unending harassment simply because they are an admin. But making typical internet insults that have absolutely no real effort behind them to an admin because hell, they are another player... I personally believe it should be overlooked as "playful fun" and part of the internet and shouldn't be taken too personally. Someone calls me butthurt, I say "Nope." and proceed to make them "butthurt"... not whine and call for an admin to tear their shit.
Pecking order...

Flapjack

Now really, popo makes a good point about people getting admins for them to gag mute or kick them then they go to the forums and make a thread about it then this happens all over again...
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Tama

Nice job replying to a dead thread, Locked.