Main Menu

An awesome avocado!

Started by t3x0, August 12, 2012, 02:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t3x0

Hey guys, i've been playing for around a year now so I thought I would try to join the unknown assassins clan.
I wasn't actually refered to this by anyone, just thought I finally should try and join. Post a reply if i'm missing something! thanks guys!

static2601

Well if your trying to apply, you need to submit an app here http://uaclan.org//index.php?pageid=clan_agreement

Soda

Hey avocado, welcome to the forums and if you hadn't noticed my Steam alias is Ghee Butterschnapps. We had quite a time.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site t3x0, and enjoy your time here with us.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Silent Muffin

Nice to meet ya, I'm Muffin. (I go by many aliases, but all have the word Muffin in them). You may have seen me around a few times. Enjoy your stay!
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!